
Where hovercraft flying and Alaska come together
|
| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
|
| Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:15 pm Post subject: What type of store |
|
|
| Hi this is Track Man your Air Commander hovercraft dealer of Alaska. The product I will carry will be the top of the line Safari model. Six passanger, 1350lbs gross load. totaly enclosed. Demos will be given every chance I get. The river is just a few miles away. Depending on model it will take 2-8 weeks for delivery. I am also the dealer for Mattracks Lite foot A.T.V. tracks,of which I stock both standard tread and Xt treads.Thanks Keith |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
| Hovernorth Site Admin
| | Joined: 12 Dec 2004 | | Posts: 46 | | Location: Anchorage, Alaska |
|
| Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:40 pm Post subject: Page link for the Safari |
|
|
Here is the page link for the Safari...
http://www.aircommander.com/safari.html _________________ CEO, Hovercraft Alaska |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|
|
You can post new topics in this forum You can reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum
|
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Igloo Theme Version 1.0 :: Created By: Andrew Charron
|